Turquoise Beherup Jhumkas
Jhumkas is universal style to pick for every festivals. It looks elegant and suitable for Indian wear. The Earrings have an almond shaped crystal with matte gold finish Jhumkas. The main attraction is the Cylindrical jhumka with jali pattern and pearls gives an traditional touch to it. Pair it up with salwar suit, Lahenga, gowns, sarees and fusion styles like long skirts and shirts, shrugs. It is suitable to wear for long hours as it is lightweight and made up of Non-allergic Material.
- Color : Turquoise
- Approx Weight : 40 grams
- Approx Size : 7.5*2 cm
- Material : Alloy
- Stone Type : Crystals , Pearls
- Unit: Pair
Website Images and original products may vary due to light effects. The size & weight of the Jewellery mentioned is an approximate measurement
- Make sure to store the Jewellery in its original packaging as received by you.
- Don't expose to direct Sunlight for extended period.
- Keep away from Water, Sweat, Cream & Perfume to maintain its shine and metal color.
- Maintain the color of Rose Gold Jewellery for longer period by keeping it in a safe jewellery packet/pouch.
- Don't store Jhumkas in boxes; always store it in Jewellery packet/pouch to avoid breakage.