Personal identification information
We may obtain personal identification data from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, submit style preferences, submit feedback forms, post reviews and testimonials, make purchases, subscribe to newsletters, log in directly using personal social media accounts, fill out surveys, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or information we make available on our Site. Users may be prompted for their name, email address, mailing address, and phone number as necessary. However, users can access our website anonymously. Only if users willingly provide us with personal identifiable information, will we be able to gather it from them. Users always have the option to decline to submit personal identification information, unless doing so could prevent them from taking advantage of site-related opportunities.
Non-personal identification information
Every time a User interacts with our site, we may gather non-personal identification data about them. Non-personal identifying information may include the name of the user's browser, the kind of computer they are using, and technical information about their means of access to our Site, including the browser type, operating system, and the Internet service providers used. You won't be individually identified by this information or have a connection to it.
How we use collected information
Joyero Nes may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To better serve customers - We can reply to your support and customer service requirements more quickly with the information you give us.
- Enhancing user experience - In order to better understand how our Users as a whole utilize the materials on our site, we may use information in aggregate.
- We may utilize the comments you leave on our site to enhance our products and services.
- To handle payments - When placing an order, Users may give us personal information that we use solely to complete that order. Except as required to carry out the request, we do not disclose this information to any third parties.
- To conduct a campaign, competition, survey, or other website feature - To send users information about subjects we think they'll find interesting that they consented to receive.
- Periodically send emails - We might use the email address to tell the User about updates to their order and to send them information. Inquiries, questions, and/or other requests may also be addressed through it. Users will receive emails that may include corporate news, updates, information about related products, etc. if they want to opt-in to our mailing list. We include clear unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email in case the User ever wants to stop receiving future communications.