Emerald Hexagonia Meenakari Studs
An ethnic studs have a different place in everyone's jewellery trousseau. This studs have hand-painted Meenakari enamel designed beautifully with vibrant colours and is in hexagon star shape which makes it unique and appealing. The pearl border and Kundans in the center forming a floral design is super attractive. It can be paired with all kinds of outfits on small and big events. Pair it up with Indian wear like salwar suits, Lahengas, sarees and gowns. It is lightweight and made up of Non-allergic Material.
- Color : Green
- Approx Weight : 25 grams
- Approx Size : 4.5*4 cm
- Material : Alloy
- Stone Type : Kundan , Pearls
- Unit: Pair
Website Images and original products may vary due to light effects. The size & weight of the Jewellery mentioned is an approximate measurement
- Make sure to store the Jewellery in its original packaging as received by you.
- Don't expose to direct Sunlight for extended period.
- Keep away from Water, Sweat, Cream & Perfume to maintain its shine and metal color.
- Maintain the color of Rose Gold Jewellery for longer period by keeping it in a safe jewellery packet/pouch.
- Don't store Jhumkas in boxes; always store it in Jewellery packet/pouch to avoid breakage.