Personal identification information
We may obtain personal identification data from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, submit style preferences, submit feedback forms, post reviews and testimonials, make purchases, subscribe to newsletters, log in directly using personal social media accounts, fill out surveys, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or information we make available on our Site. Users may be prompted for their name, email address, mailing address, and phone number as necessary. However, users can access our website anonymously. Only if users willingly provide us with personal identifiable information, will we be able to gather it from them. Users always have the option to decline to submit personal identification information, unless doing so could prevent them from taking advantage of site-related opportunities.
Non-personal identification information
Every time a User interacts with our site, we may gather non-personal identification data about them. Non-personal identifying information may include the name of the user's browser, the kind of computer they are using, and technical information about their means of access to our Site, including the browser type, operating system, and the Internet service providers used. You won't be individually identified by this information or have a connection to it.
How we use collected information
Joyero Nes may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To better serve customers - We can reply to your support and customer service requirements more quickly with the information you give us.
- Enhancing user experience - In order to better understand how our Users as a whole utilize the materials on our site, we may use information in aggregate.
- We may utilize the comments you leave on our site to enhance our products and services.
- To handle payments - When placing an order, Users may give us personal information that we use solely to complete that order. Except as required to carry out the request, we do not disclose this information to any third parties.
- To conduct a campaign, competition, survey, or other website feature - To send users information about subjects we think they'll find interesting that they consented to receive.
- Periodically send emails - We might use the email address to tell the User about updates to their order and to send them information. Inquiries, questions, and/or other requests may also be addressed through it. Users will receive emails that may include corporate news, updates, information about related products, etc. if they want to opt-in to our mailing list. We include clear unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email in case the User ever wants to stop receiving future communications.
Web browser cookies
Cookies may be used on our site to improve user experience. Cookies are stored on a user's hard drive by their web browser for record-keeping and occasionally to track information about them. A user's web browser can be configured to accept cookies or to notify them when they are being sent. If they do, be aware that some elements of the Site might not operate correctly.
How we protect your information
To prevent unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data maintained on our Site, we implement suitable data collecting, storage, and processing procedures and security measures.
The Site and its Users exchange sensitive and confidential data over an SSL-secured communication channel, which is encrypted and guarded.
Sharing your personal information
We never give away, trade, or rent Users' personal identifiable information to anybody. For the objectives mentioned above, we may provide anonymous, generic demographic data about our users and visitors to trusted affiliates, marketers, and business partners. This data will not include any personally identifying information.
It's possible that the information on this page contains topographical and technical inaccuracies. Without giving prior notice, information on this website may change or be modified. We reserve the right to update and improve the services provided on this website without previous notification.
If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will deliver the newsletters to you using your email address and email ID. We provide you the opportunity to unsubscribe so that we can respect your privacy.
Third party websites
Users may come across advertisements or other content on our site that directs them to third-party websites and services that we work with, supply, advertise on, sponsor, license, or otherwise have no control over. We have no control over the information or links that appear on these websites, and we disclaim all liability regarding any actions taken by websites that are linked to or from our Site. These websites or services may also be updated often, changing their linkages and contents. These websites and services might have their own customer service and privacy policies. Any other website you visit or interact with has its own terms and conditions and policies, including those that may link to our Site.
You agree to these terms.
You agree to this policy by making use of this website. Please don't use our Site if you disagree with this policy. If modifications to this policy are posted and you continue to use the site, it will be assumed that you agree to the changes.
Adaptations to this Privacy Statement
Please get in touch with us using the information on the "Contact Us" page if you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices of this website, or your interactions with it.